Amazon Affiliate Store
- September 23, 2022
Signing up as an Amazon affiliate store has distinct advantages. For one, association with a trusted online merchant makes it easier to promote products and services. Likewise, you can be sure that you will get the necessary support from the company that has one of longest-running affiliate programs on the internet. Amazon offers a lot of innovative tools that you can use to help run your online store. These tools have been developed over the past two decades of its online existence.
But first, you need to sign up with Amazon and select the payment option that suits you. You can get paid in check or through direct deposit to your bank account. You can also choose to be paid in Amazon gift certificates which you can use to buy products from the company. The registration process should take only a few minutes to complete.
Next, you have to come up with preferred ID’s for your Amazon affiliate store/s. By this time, most of the more obvious ones will no longer be available, but with a little effort, you should be able to think of one that is unique and still containing your target keywords. This selection process is important as it will help in ensuring the success of your aStore in the long run. So make sure you do it right.
Following are some of the better things you can expect when you sign up as an affiliate with Amazon:
- 100 aStores for Each Affiliate – Signing up entitles you to 100 ID’s you can use to build 100 aStores with, giving you the opportunity to dedicate one store for each of the product lines you may want to carry. You can therefore have the flexibility to group your products according to specific genre, functionality, or demographic which will make it easier for buyers to search for specific products. You can also consider the more popular search options for this purpose.
- Colors, Fonts, and Graphical Headers – Amazon offers you the luxury of customizing your storefront according to your personal preference and taste. You can mix and match colors and fonts. You also have the option to include an “about me/this site” page, which you can likewise use to promote special offers and deals. Amazon also allows you to build a link to one external, preferably related, website per Amazon affiliate store.
- Use of Reports – You can take advantage of the available reports to analyze how each Amazon affiliate store is performing. You can track which ones are generating the clicks and converting the most. There are lots of various reports that can help you better run and manage your aStores and it will be best that you use them as basis for making forward actions.
- Adding Own Product Descriptions – Gone are the days when you can only use product descriptions from Amazon. Today, you can customize and make sure that your contents are fresh and unique. Especially when you are very familiar with the product and can come up with a better description for it, you can add value by including features you benefited from based on personal experience. This will help create an individual identity for your Amazon affiliate store.
Source by Carmen Matthews
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022