Betting Systems That Work
- September 23, 2022
Betting systems that work are of course what we are all looking for! It’s not an easy quest and for me has become a 12 year journey. And it never really ends of course!
I am contacted on a daily basis by so called ‘betting gurus’ offering the latest and greatest betting systems that work. I like to keep an open mind and if I feel someone is genuinely trying to develop a consistently winning system I will listen and encourage them. Sadly, many people have little clue about how to develop a winning betting strategy and are just out to make a fast buck.
I am also often asked which sport is best to concentrate on for betting systems that work. Horse betting systems, greyhounds and football betting systems are my own preferences and the areas I focus on. I use both backing and laying strategies. For those not familiar with lay betting systems, they allow us to become the bookmaker and bet that a team, horse, greyhound or other participant will lose.
Many people believe that lay betting is the obvious route for betting systems that work but it really isn’t that simple! Let me explain. Imagine we want to bet in a horse race where there are 10 horses running. Rather than trying to pick the winner we can choose to lay a horse and collect if it loses. This has to be an easy way to make money on Betfair – we have nine horses running for us! The problem is of course that we may have to offer high odds and on the odd occasion the horse we lay does win we are paying out a large share of our betting bank.
Betting Systems That Work – The Options
So where has my quest led me? First let me assure you that really are ways to consistently make money on Betfair. This can be on the main markets I’ve talked about or there may be another sport such as tennis, hockey or snooker you like to bet on. Some of the key things I look for are –
- A system – or author – with a proven track record. A good system will have published results going back months or years which you can check yourself. If the system is new, check to see if the author is known in the betting world
- A sound theoretical basis. To give an example, it’s a proven fact that female horses are less predictable in form than males. This may be the basis of a horse racing laying system as there is the element of doubt. What I personally hate is a system such as ‘lay every horse running at Goodwood if it came 2nd in its last run.’ Yes statistics may prove they lose often but there is no logic to it and it’s simply making statistics fit a pattern
- A reasonable price! I see systems selling for $100, $200 or more and unless they have years of evidence of consistent profits and come with a long guarantee I won’t touch them
- Realistic claims of profit potential. Even the best strategies can only deliver so much. There are no Betfair loopholes, no secret systems… it’s all hype I’m afraid! Stories of people retiring on their betting profits from using one simple system should be ignored
Source by Jon Mainwaring
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022