Blogging Tips – Latest 5 Tips to Succeed in Online Blogging
- September 23, 2022
Absolutely anyone can start their own blog online. Blogging is a fantastic way to share your views and opinions to the world. The beauty of a blog as opposed to a website is that you don’t require any programming knowledge to set it up. Setting up a blog is a much simpler process and can be achieved in next to no time with sites like WordPress or Blogger. There are a few blogging tips it pays to know about before setting up your own blog.
Here are 5 blogging tips that will help your blog get noticed online:
1. Write about a topic you’re knowledgeable. There’s no point starting a blog on a topic you have no interest in just because you think it will rank well in the search engines. Even if you manage to find a keyword that has low competition, if you’re not interested in the topic, it won’t be long before you give up on the idea. Make sure you start writing about something you’re passionate about. If you don’t know a lot about the topic, engulf yourself in research and become an expert as quickly as possible.
2. Update your blog on a regular basis. The more often you can update your blog the better. The important point to note is consistency. It’s better to be consistent with your blog posts rather than update 5 times in one week and then again three weeks later. You’d be better off, updated once per week every week on a regular basis. The search engines favour consistent regular blog posts as opposed to erratic posting.
3. Create backlinks through social networking sites. Building backlinks to your blog is an important aspect in achieving high search engine rankings. The more backlinks you have to your blog, the quicker you’ll move up the rankings for SEO purposes. It’s best to start off using sites like Facebook and HubPages to begin creating backlinks to your site. The search engines are continuously crawling these sites for new content.
4. Ping your blog after every post. A ping is used to notify the search engines you have posted fresh new content to your blog. It works in a similar way to submitting your website to the search engines. Sites like Pingomatic and Pingler allow you to submit your blog post every time you provide new content on your blog, hence improving your SEO rankings.
5. Post a tweet on Twitter for every new post you make. If you haven’t signed up for Twitter yet, I’d suggest you definitely look into it. By building a list of followers on Twitter, you can fully leverage your blog posts by updating your Twitter account every time you make a new post. There is a specific plugin you can find for WordPress that will Tweet your blog post automatically.
Source by Daniel C Smith
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022