How To Manage Multiple WordPress Blogs Faster and Easier Through A WordPress Manager
September 23, 2022
Do you get stressed out when you’re thinking of how to manage multiple WordPress blogs and websites? If you’re a blogger or an online business owner who’s having trouble keeping up with all of the demands that come with this daunting task then you might want to consider using a WordPress Manager. It will make managing your blogs a lot easier.
So, the question is, “Can a WordPress Manager really manage multiple WordPress blogs and websites?” It’s very simple actually. But before we head to straight to the point, for those who doesn’t have a clue on what a WordPress Manager is, this article will help you familiarize and know more about it.
Basically, a WordPress Manager is a blog management program or a blog network management program. It’s designed to help you manage all of the blogs you have in your network from one central location. Thus, you can do things like creating domains, manage IP addresses, upload content into its internal repository and a whole bunch of other things. In other words, you’d have everything you need to help you manage multiple WordPress blogs all within the program.
Let’s discuss about how a WordPress Manager can actually help you with your blog and website management.
There are 4 major features in this program that has related benefits that focuses on a certain aspect in your blogs.
Those features are:
– domain management
– content management
– sponsor campaign- and media management
– statistics (or to be more accurate, a comprehensive statistics viewer).
To help you further understand about what they are, here is a brief overview plus the different functions you can use for each feature.
1. Domain Management – This is the WordPress Manager feature that has the functions related to handling the domains of your blogs. You can easily create and manage domains as well as install WordPress with themes and plugins that you prefer with just a few clicks.
2. Content Management – This feature can help you manage all the contents that goes in to your sites. It’s also called a content repository because if you plan on distributing your contents at a later time, you can upload and store all of the content you have here.
3. Sponsor, Campaign and Media Management – Through this feature you’ll be able to manage the programs that you sponsor, your promotional campaigns and the media that goes into your sites such as pictures and videos.
4. Statistics – Managing multiple WordPress blogs and websites would be impossible if you didn’t have a comprehensive statistics viewer. That’s what this feature is all about. It shows you all of the real time data you need to know from your sites such as number of clicks, hits and even the length of time visitors spent your page.
With all of these features and functions right at your fingertips, using a WordPress Manager will help you get started a better way to manage multiple WordPress blogs.