Keyword Targeting: What Is Keyword Targeting?
Keyword targeting is using keywords relevant to your product or service on a website and ad copy to achieve a top listing in the search engines. Proper keyword research is vital to determine which keywords your business should be targeting.
Try to FREE KEYWORD RESEARCH
Keyword target allows you to reach people on Twitter based on keywords in their search queries, recent Tweets, and Tweets they recently engaged with.
How do you target keywords on a page?
Set up Your Tracking
- Write the name of your business exactly as it would appear in a Local Pack (if you target local keywords)
- set the target location to the specific location where you want to measure your visibility.
- decide to track desktop, mobile, or tablet results.
- add your target keywords to track.
How do I find the best keywords?
Here is how to use this tool:
- Head over to Google Trends.
- Type your keyword at the top and click on the search button.
- Check the results and check other keywords at the bottom of the page. Here is an example for Content Marketing: