Over the years tattoos have become more and more popular, so more and more people are going out and getting inked. However, over the years a lot has changed in the tattoo world, like how they are administered, and new inks that have been created. The one thing that has remained the same for years on end is the designs that most women tend to get. Even though the number of women getting tattooed seems to be slowly growing and catching up with the percentage of tattooed men, women still seem to gravitate more towards the same feminine tattoos.
Below is a list of the most common tattoos that women tend to get.
1. The very popular butterfly tattoo- this design is the number one design women tend to get tattooed on them.
2. Tribal tattoos- women find them pretty and love to put them on their lower back AKA “Tramp Stamp”
3. Stars and shooting stars-the symbol of the star had been around for almost as long as the earth has. They come in sorts of shapes and sizes they can be simple or complex.
4. Flower Tattoos- Every women loves flowers and it is an ultimate feminine symbol. The most common flower tats are roes, daisies, lilies, sunflowers and cherry blossom.
5. Fairy Tattoos- Fairies are very girlie and represent a magical power that appeals to women.
6. Heart Tattoos- These two come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and designs. Women love hearts because it represent love and romance.
7. Dragonfly Tattoos- Most women don’t prefer insects but he dragonfly is an exception to the rule. They are cute little creatures that live with butterflies and fairies.
8. Dolphin Tattoos- Dolphins are majestic and almost have a human like quality to them that appeals to women.
9. Celtic Tattoos- similar to tribal tats they includes crosses, knots, and spiral designs.
10. Zodiac Tattoos- Women love to read their horoscope and are into all the stuff so having their Zodiac sign tattooed on them helps them feel empowered.
One huge benefit from getting one of these ten tattoos is that you have a very slim chance of regretting it.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a set of optimization strategies and techniques for websites, blogs and web pages with the aim of improving organic positioning in search engines such as Google by generating traffic and digital authority.