PHP Programmers and Developers Create Best Ecommerce Website Designs Using Magento Drupal and Joomla
- September 23, 2022
PHP Programmers and Developers have set a standard for themselves. In a league of their own, PHP Programmers and Developers create the best possible dynamic designs for their customers. With the advent of Content Management Systems (CMS) like Magento, Joomla!, Drupal and WordPress, web designing for blogs has become simpler. You can skip all that code and still churn out a professional web design. However, web designers and PHP programmers have gone a step further. They have created the best dynamic and creative and technically brilliant ecommerce websites.
Ecommerce websites have been popular since the day eBay and Amazon went online. Earlier you had to create tons of code and hire a dozen of data entry operators to create and update your ecommerce website. However, WordPress and Joomla! revolutionized the conventional method. Now you can create a fully functional website with one-tenth of the labour and workforce. Also, you need not brainstorm with all the useless code.
Earlier, you needed to create a Dot net framework and incorporate a lot of HTML to build a HTML website. At least, that’s what was done in the pre-Amazon.com days. This coding process has now simplified over the years. Introduction of PHP to create dynamic websites has turned the web designing world upside down. All kinds of innovation and programming led to the creation of WordPress and other PHP based CMS. This in turn simplified the entire system of creation of an ecommerce website. A PHP programmer now needs to just embed his CMS created framework on a LAMP or XAMP bundle.
The methodology that is incorporated nowadays is as follows:
1. First, a senior PHP Developer develops a template for the website. The Home Page, Tabs, links and the sitemap are covered in this very step. In other words, a skeletal framework is developed in the CMS by a PHP developer.
2. In the second stage, PHP Programmers manipulate the code to get the desired effect. This means the code is tweaked to create a shopping cart and a secure payment system is created in the second stage, completely supervised by expert PHP Programmers.
3. In the third stage, products and the necessary data entry work is performed. Data entry workers work tediously in entering all the products, their images and their description.
However, considerable amount of programming has fine tuned the process into a much simpler process. Now PHP Programmers get automatic shopping template builders or management systems like osCommerce, Zen cart etc. This saves a lot of time and effort. Also, navigation is much simpler on such websites developed on a PHP based CMS. Catalogs can be easily updated via a CMS based ecommerce website.
Source by Nancy Oliver
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022