Reinvention, Self Actualization and Diverse Elements
- September 23, 2022
Diverse elements make up my identity. I’m certain it’s the same for you. Getting it all in harmony is a roadmap to satisfaction in life. There is a creative aspect to everything we do, whether we’re “following a recipe” or adding ingredients “as we feel.” You should be inspired when creating, no matter if it’s a relationship, a report or a sport coat; that’s what gives lasting value and motivates continued and growing effort.
If you’re seeking to prepare/reinvent yourself for the “unexpected”, you are ahead of the game. If you are developing your multi-dimensional interests and perspectives, you’re way ahead of the game.
There is a theory known as Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs that ranks 5 physical, emotional and intellectual drives. Each need becomes the priority once the previous is satisfied, leading to the last: self actualization. Excerpt from Wikipedia entry on Maslow’s definition of self actualization:
[…] Maslow describes [self actualization] as the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming. […] For example one individual may have the strong desire to become an ideal parent, in another it may be expressed athletically, and in another it may be expressed in painting […] or inventions […]
Because of the many forces out there to contend with, it is imperative to keep self actualization alive and constantly evolving. It is my belief we all advance through self actualization. It has shown there is no predetermined mode of living because of circumstance; shows the tremendous gains when we change thinking patterns; mobility and flexibility are realities.
To borrow from a quote by Albert Einstein “…what [curiosity] needs more than anything, besides stimulation, is freedom.”
The Internet provides vast opportunities for stimulation, freedom, and communication, and we’ve seen dramatic examples.
- Join groups of like-minded people.
- Read articles on your area of interest.
- Keep a diary or status report on your progress on some strictly scheduled
- basis. (Stick to a smaller time slice to help focus if necessary.)
- Set goals with deadlines. Continuously analyze and adjust if necessary.
- Read at least 2 books a year on your area of interest.
- Read at least 2 books a year on areas outside your interest.
- Identify trusted and competent resources.
- Commit to success and treat everything as a learning experience
- Be sure to schedule time for relaxation. This is when inspiration can
- Add to this list.
There are many aspects to marketing on the Internet that should be given attention to effectively reach an audience. Having help in these areas is a huge asset.
Source by Brandon Guillermo
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022