These are some of my, must have tools, to be installed for Joomla 1.5. If you are small business building an IN House CMS website or a web developer, using Joomla, I suggest looking at these Top Rated Joomla tools to get your site optimized, verified and tracked quickly.
These are pretty much straight out of the box with very little configuration or modification necessary.
1. JoomSEO Developed by Phillip Brown – JoomSEO is a Search Engine Optimization BOT making Joomla content more Search Engine Friendly. JoomSEO dynamically creates meta keywords, meta descriptions, changes the title on the fly, adds heading tags to content titles and more…..
2. Google Verify Developed by Michiel Bijland – Small Plugin to make Google Webmaster Tools site verification a bit easier. Works with the Meta Tag method and no template adjustments are needed. This is ideal for website with multiple templates or demo sites, no templates adjustments needed when you add a new template this plug-in ….
3. Missing Meta data Module Developed by Dan Rahmel – Missing Metadata module adds a panel to the Control Panel of the Joomla Administrator interface that lists any published articles that have empty meta description or meta keys fields. Search engines (particularly Google) use the meta description text as the summary text for site-listings displayed in search results. Any articles that fail to include this metadata will suffer…..
4. Big Shot Google Analytics Developed by Kenneth Crowder – This Plug-in will add the Google Analytics Tracker Code to your site automatically.
5. JoomlaWatch Developed by Matej Koval – JoomlaWatch allows you to watch your website visitors and bots in real-time from the administration menu. Especially their IP addresses, countries they come from, geographical location on a map, which pages they are viewing, their browser…..