If your thinking about revamping or designing a new web site, you will need to take a few things into consideration. There are many web design agencies out there today, that will offer you a website that will cost you an arm and a leg, but we at Affordable Web Designs, can provide you with a beautiful looking website at a fraction of the cost. We believe in providing excellent website to our customers so that your customers will keep coming back. An excellent website tells the customer a lot about your business. It shows how professional you are and what your business offers in the privacy of the customers home. They will access your business based on your website, that’s why we believe in providing you with a professional website.
Below we have listed some things to consider when designing your website.
1. Make it easy for your customers to be able to contact you. Make it very clear what your phone number is, email address etc. Have a contact us page that is easy to locate, so clients will feel they can contact you with ease, and if they are provided with a variety of options, it will make it easier for them to contact you.
2. Provide free stuff. People love to receive things for free. If you provide free professional information, the customers will start to trust you and will buy from you or subscribe to your site.
3. Provide excellent support for your customers. If they have good interaction with you, they will trust you and keep coming back to your site.
4. Make sure your graphics are suitable. Try not to have too make graphics on your page, as this can look too busy and over complicate things for your client. Simple is often the best. Make sure your photos are smaller so that they will load quickly for your client, which is very important for people with dial up.
5. Try to use simple fonts and graphics, and it will stand out best if it’s a dark font on a light background or a light font on a dark background.