Why You Need a Mobile-Friendly Website
- September 23, 2022
- SEO Service Provider
In a survey reveals the fact that more than 80% of people prefer to search on mobile instead of a desktop. In 2018 your website must be responsive otherwise you can’t sustain in this fast changeable market.
Now building mobile-friendly website doesn’t take too much time. Coding technology has changed a lot in the last couple of years, and it takes more or less similar time to build like a static site.
We can’t deny the fact that mobile search has gained momentum worldwide in the last couple of years. Keeping it in mind many small and mediocre business owners is preferred mobile-responsive for their business interest. Thatswhy most of the website development company are now focusing on building a responsive website.
Reasons why a mobile-friendly website required in 2018:
1. The mobile search index is now entirely in effect from 2015. You can see there is a different search result in mobile and desktop. Google prefers mobile users search results to Google Ads, Google Local Listing and organically to websites that are mobile-friendly.
2. Searching performed in mobile is higher than desktop. According to study, users are spending maximum time on mobile, and most of the time they buy something online from their smartphone. So it’s quite natural from a business perspective that mobile-friendly user-interface attracts visitors more. Not only mobile friendly website users are inclined towards mobile app. Business owners are given priority to build a mobile app instead to make a website.
3. Since the easy accessibility of the internet, the demand of Smartphone arises drastically in the last 5-6 years. The survey shows that Smartphone users spend time on social media on an average of 4-5 hours daily. It is essential for any businesses to be listed correctly at online and to have a quality web presence that caters user attention. If your business is not showing in the first of SERP pages with specific keywords, means you are missing a potential business market. More than 70% of mobile consumers expect a local business within 5 miles of residence when purchasing something. The aim is to become top in search ranking page whenever a local user is searching for products and services you offer.
4. Still near about 60% website are not mobile-optimized. Now the owner of the site realizes the importance of it. Smart business owners already understand the essence of the internet and its capability to bring customers via organic search. It’s the high time is the time for business who are looking for long-term success! Now user searching behavior is also changing from organic search to voice search. Being a start-up website development company, we encourage users to make a user-friendly responsive website.
Source by Tapu Goswami
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022