WordPress Viewed From Both Sides – Developers and Users
- September 23, 2022
- SEO Service Provider
WordPress, According to Content Managers
- WordPress is simple and user-friendly.
- Since this is the first CMS I have ever used, I don’t think that there is another platform, which is easier to use.
- WordPress CMS is simple to use. Though I faced a number of difficulties while using it, I was able to solve them.
- When it comes to bigger sites, it is sometimes hard to search for the page I want to edit.
- In the beginning, it felt a little disorganized. However, I’ve learned to love it after a couple of hours of using it.
- It is logical for anyone to manage.
- Since it is an open source platform, the client will find it safe to develop on WordPress. It also allows you to change the developer when you want to.
- Even without any technical background, I was able to create my own WordPress site all by myself and I love it.
- It is Search Engine Optimization friendly!
WordPress According to Developers
- WordPress has been in existence for more than a decade and it continuous to improve through the years while remaining very simple.
- Though I like the updates from time to time, security is still a major issue.
- WordPress CMS is flexible enough to develop anything on it, particularly to meet the client’s needs and preference.
- It is simple and easy to follow. After learning the basics, you can do anything.
- It allows you to use the existing modules or create new ones.
- It is easy to find materials and tutorials about WordPress on the Internet, so there is an answer for all your questions.
- It supports various languages.
- It is a lot easier to use WordPress than Drupal or Joomla.
- While it is currently the best of its kind, there is always room for improvements.
- You can include eCommerce modules on WordPress and market your products on the web.
According to the feedback of both content managers and developers, WordPress is generally simple to use and develop on. For this reason, it is popular among many users. While this is a good CMS for SMEs, larger brands and websites may opt for a customized platform.
It is very affordable to own a WordPress site. It is easy to make one all by yourself and utilize responsive WP Themes that are simple to develop on. It is less time-consuming and only needs a small investment. Also, you could make use of the WordPress shopping chart to sell your products on the web without the need for another CMS. When you start using it, you will continue to go on. If you plan on trying WordPress, I highly recommend it.
In the end, it is not important which CMS you decide upon, whether you are using WordPress or another. What matters is how you make it transform visitors into customers. Consider the digital marketing ABC when you are building a website: create a website that is professional, develop targeted traffic via SEO, Social Media, PPC, and convert the traffic into customers.
Source by Karina Popa
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- YouTube Backlink Service: Benefits and Risks March 10, 2023
- The Best Ways to Link Out to External Resources for Maximum SEO Benefits February 9, 2023
- what is the Keyphrase? December 16, 2022